Veteran’s Day may be over, but we’re grateful for our military service men and women every day. Unfortunately, some unscrupulous fraudsters target our military men and women via several common scams. Linda Webb was recently featured on YourNews.com, vowing to fight fraud inside America’s borders.
In honor of Veteran’s Day, the Fraud Dog sent a message to the fraudster to “leave our American borders!” Our men and women in the service have fought honorably to protect our rights, our freedom and our safety, all while the fraudster continues to “infiltrate our boarders, siphoning money from us through scams and causing civil disorder and unrest.” The Fraud Dog decided to send a clear message to these criminals by speaking out and telling the country about the most common types of scams targeting our veterans that are committed in America, taken from YourNews.com:
- Earn a few extra dollars working-from-home scams only to find your employment check is fraudulent.
- Special internet offers for military personnel only, then charging higher prices through hidden fees.
- Traveling abroad and the fraudster steals your travel information then contacts your friends saying you’re in desperate need of money while overseas.
- “Slammers” looking to sell you phone cards and long distance phone service that don’t reveal true fees.
- Special military credit card financing offers that are too good to be true.
- Pump and Dump investors churning your military investment money down the drain.
- Customer service callers trying to cram additional services that you do not need.
“Send these crammers packing”, says the Fraud Dog. “Veterans, don’t let the fraudster victimize you. Let’s stop fraud together!” Linda Webb is President of Contego Services Group, fraud experts who offer fraud investigation services and risk management services. Whether you need help hunting down criminals for health care fraud, medical fraud or any other type of fraudulent crime, Contego is here to help you with all of your needs. Call 1-855-WE-SWARM today.