Specializing in the most complex organized crime rings and anti-money laundering including insurance, mortgage, financial, healthcare, and specifically Medicare fraud, Ms. Webb loves to educate audiences of all ages. Her goal is to focus on modern day fraud affecting our families, businesses and communities.
Linda has an extensive keynote speaker background consisting of:
- American Bar Association featured speaker on “Fraud in Corporate America”, 2006
- Anti-Money Laundering – Guest Speaker in Las Vegas, NV, 2006
- US Postal Service consultant and trainer, “Improving Work-Site Productivity and Management Solutions, 1999-2006.
- Primetime and 20/20: worked with television producers to consult on financial schemes in corporate America, 2006-2007
- Health Care Fraud – “Operation Rapid Response” – Fraud Task Force 2008
For Speaking Engagement inquiries, please contact: