Linda Webb, who ran AIG’s Global Fraud operations, and was most recently the President of Contego Services Group. She is the founder and CEO of Risk Integrity Management and continues to be a proven leader in the fraud and investigative industry, and a sought out speaker.
“The Fraud Dog” specializes in the most complex organized crime rings and anti-money laundering including; insurance fraud, mortgage and financial fraud, medicare and healthcare fraud.
Complex Investigative Cases
- 2000-2005 (Florida) Organized Crime Ring – involving doctors, attorneys, and clinics (FBI)
- 2006-2007 (China) Counterfeit Retail Product Crime Ring
- 2000-2002 (Afghanistan) $300 Million Fake Insurance Ring (FBI)
- 1999-2001 (Egypt) $10 Million Fake Death Ring – Terrorist Link (FBI)
- 2006-2007 (Honduras) Anti-Money Laundering Case, with D&O Exposure to US Company
Webb managed over 20,000 investigations worldwide and over $1.2 billion in exposure, and continues to uncover Fraud daily!